Time & Location
Nov 14, 8:00 PM AST
About the Event
🕯️✨ November Heart & Soul Spiritual Circle! 🌟
Hey beautiful ones,
Let’s gather for our monthly Heart & Soul check-in.
Join us for one of our last gatherings of the year. Our Heart & Soul Spiritual Circle is a space of unity, connection, and growth. This month’s gathering is centered around the themes of “anchoring & gratitude.” We'll explore the beauty of gratitude and how it can enhance our daily experiences, fostering love, joy, and appreciation. Our candle ritual is focused on really grounding during this season.
HEART & SOUL SPIRITUAL CIRCLE 11/14 @ 8PM EST
Tomorrow’s HEART & SOUL SPIRITUAL CIRCLE is a special gathering where we will be lighting candles and offering prayers for children and elders (living & deceased). Please email me the names of the elders and children you would like me to pray for and specify whether they are with us or deceased. (firstname.lastname@example.org).
This is one of my last gatherings for the year and next years events will be limited so join us for a collective reflection, prayer, and a shared commitment to honor the spiritual essence within each child and elder. This gathering is a moment to unite, express gratitude, and draw strength from the profound connections we share with the younger and older generations.
Also, because it is our monthly gathering, bring what is on your heart. This is a time for you to come and share your thoughts and reflections.
HERE ARE SIX ISSUES FACING THE SPIRITUAL COMMUNITY:
1. Inclusivity and Diversity: Navigating the challenges of fostering an inclusive spiritual community that embraces diversity in beliefs, backgrounds, and perspectives.
2. Adaptation to Modern Lifestyles: Balancing ancient spiritual practices with the demands and dynamics of contemporary life.
3. Interfaith Dialogue: Engaging in meaningful conversations with individuals from different spiritual traditions to promote understanding and harmony.
4. Ethical Dilemmas: Addressing ethical challenges within the spiritual community and finding collective solutions.
5. Spiritual Authenticity: Ensuring the integrity of spiritual teachings and practices in a world that often commodifies spirituality.
6. Mental Health Awareness: Recognizing and supporting the mental well-being of individuals within the spiritual community, destigmatizing mental health discussions, and providing resources for support.
This circle is all about sharing, learning, and uplifting each other. Your presence is a gift to our community. Together, we'll explore the profound impact of gratitude.
🌟 Date: Tuesday, November 14th
⏰ Time: 8:00 PM EST
I will be lighting candles for all attendees present. It is pay what you can. xo
Zoom link will be emailed once you register. It will not be recorded. It’s part reading, part spiritual conversation, and mostly a meetup for soul connecting.
For more information and to submit your petitions, visit our [LASANTERA.NYC]
You are not alone! You are never alone!
La Santera 🤲🏾🙏🏾
Keep the lights on
Your donation goes towards meeting expenses. If you choose this option you would be better off getting the monthly subscriber plan which gives you access to exclusive content. Xo$25.00+$0.63 service fee
Pay what you can for the candle. Suggested donation $10.$10.00+$0.25 service fee
Pay what you canPay what you want+Service fee